Call for abstracts for poster presentation
Deadline for abstract submission : 24 January 2018
A number of abstracts will be selected for 10-minute talks (‘speed presentations’) on Wednesday 14 February 2018.
Information for abstract preparation
- Abstract should be prepared within one page and shall not exceed 400 words.
- Title in bold and capital letters above author’s name, affiliation, email address
- Font: Times New Roman
- Title style : Size 14 point (bold capital), centered
- Author Names style : Size 14 point,centered, family name should be written in capital
- Author affiliation style : Size 11 point
- Text style : Size: 12 point, single spaced, fully justified
- Please do not include figures, tables and special mathematical symbols.
- Abstract template
Abstract submission method
- Via e-mail: email@example.com
Guidelines for poster preparation
- Poster size : 90cm (width) x 120 cm (height)
- Posters will be displayed throughout the conference.
- Fixing material will be available in the Posters Area.
- The presenting author is encouraged to be available in the poster area during the poster session for those attendees who may want to ask questions.